Do you have an Outlander fan on your gift list? Dinna fash yourself. You are bound to find something they verra much like among the links below:
1) The books, of course! Between Amazon and Ebay you should have the full spectrum of new and gently used books to choose from. Check out wholesale lots of Diana Gabaldon's books offered from time to time on Ebay.
2) The Author's Attic offers clan Fraser jewelry, like the Running Stag Brooch on the left, Claire's Wedding Ring and others. Crafted in sterling silver or gold, they are made & warranted by deSignet.
3) Just Charming! features an Outlander collection of chain mail charm bracelets, bookmarks and key chains, among other things. Great stories are always worth re-telling and many of you know that as a jewelry artisan, I do so through my bracelets. Boy, what a story Outlander is! Wanting to create something that was both collectible and unique, I came up with the idea to blend the artistry of chain mail with charms! Initially, I wanted to do it in sterling, but quickly realized this would be astronomically expensive. It took a few months to look for the perfect dangles, but I finally have enough for the collection. The result is the Outlander Celtic Link Charm Bracelet. On your wrist or shadow boxed (like the photo), it is a stunning memento of an incredibly well-written series of books by Diana Gabaldon! Check it out.
4) Cafe Press carries Outlander-themed clothing, mugs, totes, stickers and magnets. Features merchandise from Lallyshop of Ladies of Lallybroch
Lots to choose from and watch out for sales!
5) Tartan Candles carries candle-scents based on the Outlander series. Scentsational! (Note: the shop is offline now and then).
If you find some items of interest to fellow Outlander fans, let me know. Happy shopping!
I've just joined the Outlander Reading Challenge and we now have until January 2011 to finish re-reading the series (Books 1 -7)! If you're back-tracking through the hefty tomes anyway, why not join your fellow sufferers - err - I mean, sassenachs? Check it out!