Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2011

CHAT with "HERSELF" Herself

Calling all Sassenachs: Booktrib is hosting a LIVE chat with Diana Gabaldon this Tuesday, December 20, 2011:

Reserve your spot - RSVP at the address above! Get a chance to ask Herself anything and congratulate her on landing #8 on the NY Times Best Sellers List.What are you waiting for? Head on over to Booktrib now!

UPDATE: The Live Chat was phenomenal! So many people attended, Book Trib's servers crashed and we had to deal with technical difficulties initially. Otherwise, Diana was her gracious self: patiently answering questions she's heard over a million times... like she was hearing them for the first time. You go Diana! A VIDEO archive of the chat can be seen here: 


Watch live streaming video from booktribtv at livestream.com



Many thanks to BookTrib for hosting this E-vent!!!

2 comments:

  1. I've never read that book... I'm in Germany though so I won't be able to come :) but I will definetly look for it here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of Gabaldon. Will have to Google her to find out more.

    ReplyDelete

Praise. I could use lots and lots of praise....